The school's curriculum is constantly evolving and changing so as to meet the needs of the pupils currently in the school. We base our curriculum on some fundamental principles:
- Pride in the community, the school and oneself.
- The importance of self-belief, independence, confidence, aspirational futures and self-reliance.
- A curriculum that engages and develops enjoyment in learning, knowledge and the real world.
- Achieving personal academic and social potential.
- A curriculum that is relevant, active, ongoing and involves the wider community.
- A curriculum that has creative arts as a key feature of ongoing learning.
We have outlined our year group curriculums below. Please do look and feel free to contact the school if you require further information.